REVIEW: NUDESTIX LIP + CHEEK PENCIL

Hi everyone! As you have seen on the title, that I'll create a review of one of the high-end product that I bought in Sephora Indonesia, It's Nudestix. Nudestix created a vegan makeup and claimed that they are foolproof makeup crayons, creams, and liquids that take care of all of your glam needs, leaving you with a fresh-faced makeup look that allows your natural beauty to shine through.


They come with a package in a black matte thin can. You'll also find a mirror inside and a sharpener. For me, the packaging is adorable, looks simple but elegant. This product can be used as lipstick or lip balm and even cheeks if the color that you pick suits with ur skin tone. I bought the actual size and it costs me IDR. 330.000 or around MYR 105. I like the size of this product, not a travel size but travelable.

The Ingredients
Talking about the ingredients, Nudestix was made in the Czech Republic. This pencil is enriched with vitamin E, shea butter and peptides that moisturize and support plumpness on your lips.


You'll get one lip+cheek pencil and one sharpener
So I bought this Lip + Cheek pencil in the shade Mystic. Mystic is a glossy nude shade and it has a shiny, satin formula.
So basically, this pencil is kinda chubby and definitely looks like a crayon. It goes really smooth and doesn't even harm your lips if you have dry lips on, just glides like butter and was great. I do recommend this shade for people with medium skin tone and neutral or yellow undertone because I feel like it stands out way too much on lighter skin.

I'm wearing this shade as my lipstick
*Ps: I'm yellow undertone

As you see in the picture above, I'm kinda impressed about the texture of this Nudestix lipstick. I took the without flash one after few minutes and I could say the lipstick texture is running to mattify but yet it's not dry and really comfy. If you guys wondering, if it's transferable or no. Basically, it isn't that much. When you trying to tap a slightly wet napkin on ur lips and it only shows you, the minimum amount of color on that napkin.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget