Best Waffle in Cyberjaya!

These days, I have a routine with my boyfriend. Inevitably every day I have to walk with him around this small town, Cyberjaya. But instead of walking, we were also looking for some street foods here. Like all we know, most of the restaurants in Cyber is pretty expensive than other cities in the state.

In Cyberjaya, there are many apartments with several places to eat, such as Tamarind Suites which has a supermarket and several restaurants. I could say this place is a mall but with a small variety.

We've tried most of the restaurants in Tamarind and around and started looking for some places that a supermarket/convenience store and restaurants/hawker stalls to visit and try their foods. 

I found a condominium called Cyberia Smarthomes with some convenience stores and hawker stalls inside. It's interesting because the prices that I checked seem so cheap than the grocery store in Tamarind.


I went to Cyberia and found 2 conveniences, a restaurant, a home supplies store, and some food stalls. I decided to went to a store called NZ News & Convenience and I'm surprised because they sell waffles at a cheap price.

 

It only costs you RM 3 for a waffle with any jams you want. They have Chocolate jam, Peanut Butter jam, Strawberry jam, Kaya, and Blueberry jam.
the waffle is so tasty, it might look a bit burnt because they made it crunchy. It contains a lot of Chocolate and Peanut Butter as the waffle jams in the picture, although you only pay RM 3.

Comments

  1. I have benefited a lot from visiting your site. Nice content and asome theme. Thank you Love you so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia