The 5 Best Restaurants of Mine in Tamarind Square, Cyberjaya

Most of Cyberians absolutely knew about Tamarind Square in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. But if you ain't got a chance to visit Tamarind Square but you've heard before, then you need to make a plan to visit this place. Tamarind Square was one of the most Insta-friendly places in Malaysia that I've ever visited. A hundred percent guarantee, you'll absolutely take a lot of OOTD pictures when you visit Tamarind Square.



I and my bf took a mirror pic at TSQ

Besides an Insta-friendly place, Tamarind also has a lot of great restaurants to visit. Some of them are so nice and some of them are average. But here, I'm going to pick my favorite restaurants that you might put your interest and need to dine-in soon while visiting Tamarind Square.

Herbs and Butter



Thrilling meals from Herbs and Butter, they serve you local foods at a reasonable price. I ordered Mee Rebus and Nasi DengDeng. They mixed Mee Rebus with sprouts and potato semi peanut gravy in. It reminds me of Mie Jawa and I absolutely love it. The environment was amazing and aesthetic aka Insta-friendly. They also provide free wifi and mineral water in a kind of artisan bottle. I also recommend you order their fruit punch because it tastes good and fresh then also they give free refills.

Glaze Eatery

 

I've been to Glaze Eatery for dine-in, a thousand times with my boyfriend and I won't get bored of this eatery place because they serve best at everything. It's pretty close from where I live at like 5 mins walk distance. They serve a variety of lovely meals at a reasonable price, a nice + Insta-friendly environment, and friendly staff.

Nasi Ayam Hainan Original Ipoh



Sometimes I was just thinking of going to Ipoh to taste their meals or the nearest one from Cyberjaya is in KL. But it seems like I really don't have a chance to go there since I don't have a vehicle to get me there. Then I saw a restaurant opened with a label of Ipoh in Tamarind Square like a few months ago. The place has a unique decoration and natural light.

You might see the lemon chicken is freaking juicy. Yes, It is and it only costs you RM 9.50. My boyfriend likes having lunch here a lot because he was absolutely wonderstruck by the lemon chicken and their Hainanese rice.

After 7 Lounge




I went to this restaurant oftenly with my boyfriend to have a shisha because they served the best shisha in town. I remember of the first dine-in I took a seat with my bf in a non-smoking area, this area was great for you if u want to have romantic dinner and another dine-in, I would prefer to taking a seat on the outside (which this was smoking shisha area) and the view was nice. Their chicken chop and Mozarella stick are my favorite meals. I've tried a beef crepe lasagna, it was melted on my tongue, as u see on the pic, they put mozzarella inside and also for a topping.

Talking about the price, it is quite reasonable and worth it. Their place has a beautiful Middle East concept and also The owner and the staffs are so friendly and delivered good customer service performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia