REVIEW: Safi Anti-Acne Facial Cleanser

In this entry, I'm going to talk about a facial wash that I found two weeks ago. I was looking for a new facial wash because my previous (OXY Daily Pore Cool Wash) facial wash had run out. Honestly, I've been using that OXY for approximately 7 months but it never made a big impact after 2 months of use.

I changed the facial wash that I used when I was in Indonesia (Hadalabo, AHA + BHA) to OXY Daily Pore Cool Wash since at the end of 2019. The price of Hadalabo, AHA + BHA in Malaysia is quite expensive, which means it's not affordable for a student like me.

I walked into Watsons nearby and found a facial wash from Safi. They come with any variants and also 2 sizes of products, the small size is 50 g and the normal size is 100 g.


I bought the one with Anti Jerawat or Anti-Acne and the small size. I had a doubt at once but after a week, it really made a big difference, which means satisfying results.

I bought this small size for 5.50 RM at Watsons, it was a promotional price. The normal price for this size is around 8 RM.


This facial wash has a good smell which means there is a fragrance inside the ingredients. I wouldn't really recommend this facial wash if you got fungal acne, because some chemical ingredients can trigger it.


I could say that my skin is extremely oily, has some pimples, and also the dark spots because of the acne. I don't think that I have fungal acne because every acne I have on my face seems normal.

It has no scrub and I feel like it lays gently on my skin. I also noticed that some of my dark spots have even gotten lighter and left my skin feeling clean without drying it out like most acne face washes tend to do.

However, it left my skin oily. It didn't make any difference in my oily skin.

The advantage of the facial wash:

1.) It's effective to reduce your pimples and dark spots in a week, just use it routinely.
2.) It's Paraben-free, Silicon-free, Sulfate-free, Alcohol-free, and certificated Halal.
3.) It's easy to get in every pharmacy or grocery store in Malaysia.
4.) It comes with 2 sizes of products.
5.) The price range is pretty affordable

The disadvantage of the facial wash:

1.) It has fragrance inside the ingredients.
2.) Some of the chemical ingredients aren't that good for someone who has Fungal Acne.

Conclusion

Overall, this facial wash is doing fine for my skin and I can rate it, 8.5 out of 10. If only they do not have a fragrance inside the ingredients, I would give it a ten.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget