REVIEW: Biore UV Sunscreen COOL SPF 50 PA+++

It's been a while since I last posted my previous entry that was talking about Safi Anti Acne. This pandemic kinda made me lazy, especially when the Malaysian government started again the movement control order for some states like KL, Putrajaya, Selangor, Sabah, and Kedah. I currently stay in Cyberjaya, which is in Selangor. I can't exactly go out for chilling or visiting new places. But fine, at least I could still go to Watsons to buy some essential things for my face and body. Talking about Watsons, I checked out a unique sunscreen like a week ago to replace the foregoing sunscreen. This sunscreen has something that my old sunscreens don't.


Yes. As you can see in the picture that I attached above, I bought Biore UV Perfect Protect Milk Cool, SPF 50 PA+++  with a price around RM15.70. It is quite cheap for sunscreen and also eye-catching because of its bright yellow colour then it has snowy sign-on, and “cool”.


It's written clear on back packaging that you can use it for your face and body.


The spout of the packaging looks similar to superglue😆 but it's a good thing because it won't spill anywhere. The sunscreen has lemon-minty smells.


Yes. The sunscreen has a minty cool sensation and it has a very light texture, watery milk. Once you apply it on your skin, you need to spread the sunscreen against your skin quickly before it gets run.

I feel like the texture makes the sunscreen can spread easily and absorbs well. It has no white cast on but it just gives a tone-up effect once you applied it on your skin.

Overall review:

Advantages:
1.) It's cheap for a high SPF sunscreen.
2.) It has a cool effect, the way I like it.
3.) It's a lightweight sunscreen
4.) The texture is milky, can spread it easily.
5.) Matte finish, not sticky or greasy at all. I personally do not like a sunscreen that makes my skin look oily.
6.) no white cast on my skin. I feel like it's a tone-up effect.

Disadvantages:
1.) It's containing Alcohol
2.) They do not write the ingredients on the bottle packaging, only on the outer packaging
3.) We can't see the amount of sunscreen.

I put this sunscreen on my day skincare list after moisturizer and before complexion. I have combination skin but extremely oily, It sits fine under my foundation. It doesn't show any problem with my makeup.

I probably gonna repurchase this again. I love the cool sensation of the sunscreen and the matte finish that doesn't make my skin look more oily.

I recommend to you if you have the same skin type as me but I'm still kinda concerned about the alcohol in their ingredients. If you get your skin is sensitive, you better not try it.



Comments

  1. never heard about this sunscreen. but when I saw the advantages, it seems really worth to buy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget