REVIEW: Guerisson Bright Me Cream

If we talk about Korea, the first thing that comes to my mind is about K-pop, fashion and beauty. Korea has a ton of makeup and skincare brands that you can get from any physical stores or online retailers.
In this entry, I'm going to talk about a product. It’s actually a Korean skincare product I never heard before.



I’m doing a collaboration with Guerisson Malaysia and they sent me 1 Bright Me cream to try and review. I was pretty excited about this collaboration because I never buy or try a single product of Guerisson.
My first impression of this product is about the packaging. It's arrived perfectly with pink-salmon, fancy, high-end packaging and it has a cool lid. Quiet surprise too, because it's also certified as Halal skincare by Korea Muslim Federation.



Fyi, if you buy the original one you will get your product sealed by barcode sticker that you can scan to prove the authentication of the product itself. Once you scan it, it will direct you to Claire's Korea website. Other than that, you will also get Claire's Korea badge and little spatula to scoop your cream. So you can keep it hygienic.


The texture of the cream is so creamy but not sticky or makes your look greasy at all. It will give your skin a brightening effect instantly ( a rosy glow ensuring a matte finish) because that's the main benefit of the cream, It's tone-up cream.
As you can see on the ingredients list, it contains Niacinamide as an effective component to fade the hyperpigmentation on your skin and make your skin brighter after you apply it on.


Aside from a tone-up effect, it's also moisturised your skin. As a result, It's a tone-up moisturiser cream. This cream actually suits on you, who have dry and sensitive skin.

Personal Experience:
It's been approximately a week, I'm using this cream for my day moisturizer. Whenever I want to go to work I always pick this cream before sunscreen because I'm so lazy to put foundation on my skin since the cream gives instant brightening effect that makes my skin look fresh like the before and after picture below.

Before (right) - After (left)

Overall, this cream won my heart for category tone-up cream. The packaging is quite beautiful, compact and has its own spatula like it's high-end skincare! Even tho it looks so creamy but it can moisturise my skin and spread easily. There is no strange odor in the cream, it just smells like an ordinary cream.

So far, I haven't found any weaknesses of the product since it doesn't show up any defect on my skin and it's just a friendly cream that won't harm your skin whenever you put your toner, serum, and sunscreen (no itchy, tingling or even burn).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget