COSMO KITCHEN ! Newest restaurant in Tamarind Square!

It’s great to hear that a restaurant with Thai (boat noodle concept), Japanese and Western concept is open in Tamarind Square. It feels like I don’t need to go to D’pulze or even Shaftsbury to eat this kind of dishes


I went to this restaurant, called Cosmo Kitchen twice! and it is located on the 3rd floor in Tamarind Square (between Dokebi Chicken and meat store, Lee’s fandbee). Cosmo Kitchen offers you everything on the menu with cheap and reasonable price! from their Thailand snacks until The Japanese Donburi.

Other than that, the restaurant seats and toilet are neat. They have good service and employees.

The picture above shows you some parts of the menu. I couldn't capture all the pages but if you see the price on the sushi and Thai menu sections are pretty cheap. Starting from RM 1.99 - RM 2.99.

Obviously, I won't only order 1 - 2 plates of them. I actually order a lot more like the pictures below.




My favourite from the sushi section was Kanimaki and Unagi slice sushi! but it doesn't mean the other sushis are bad. Their Thailand snacks are best! I really love it, especially the fried Wantan with Thai sauce.

I also ordered Takoyaki Balls for RM 3.99 (unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic of it) which is so cheap but it doesn’t match my expectations but still fine because it’s only four ringgit Malaysia. 


And those are the main Japanese dishes that my boyfriend and I tried in Cosmo Kitchen. Unfortunately, we weren't able Western food because we were craving for Japanese food. 

We ordered The Karaage chicken don, Katsu don, Beef udon, and the last one is Ramen noodle. They take around 10 minutes for snacks and sushi to serve and 15 minutes for the mains. The donburi is nice to try if you are really hungry because they served a big portion. The only problem is the Karaage chicken, it was quite hard to chew when I tried it for the first time but yesterday I ordered twice through Foodpanda and they upgraded the quality of the chicken.

I remember when I couldn't finish my Katsu donburi because it's my fault to order a lot of foods such as sushi and Thai snacks, that made one of the employee come directly to my table, asked about the quality of the food and why I couldn't finish it. He was probably the manager of the restaurant. To me, these actions are satisfactory for the restaurant service and it's unsual to find this kind of service.

In the end, we spent 30 -50 rm for a lot of dishes in the menu (including sushi, snacks, mains, desserts and drinks).

Overall, Cosmo Kitchen is simple, affordable and yummy restaurant. It's quite new and It already delivers quality food and service. Since it’s MCO season and we can’t dine-in, they make deliveries through Foodpanda (what I’m waiting for) and you can also take away. fyi, delivery portions are similar to the dine-in portions.

Last but not least, I will rate this restaurant as 8.5 out of 10. I gave 8.5 because sometimes I can still find flies flying around and the environment is pretty warm, make you sweat while eating. They really need to action for the warm environment and put something to make the flies going away (e.g candle) but other than that is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Can I Apply For University In Malaysia

How To Travel In Kuala Lumpur on A Low Budget